Healthy and fun school lunches

Well this is my first blog entry ever, so please be kind, lol.

With all of the talk of back to school and what to pack for lunches I thought I would focus my entry on that.

I am sure some of you may have picky eaters, or even non eaters, but lets face it, kids need to eat a well balanced diet in order to be alert for the day ahead. So make lunch fun, all kids love fun, right? Every couple of months I receive Kraft Canada Magazines, "What's Cooking". I love them. This month there was an insert with lunch ideas for kids, I thought I would share them with you.

Mini sub sandwiches
Roll 'n go tortillas
Layered lunchtime salad
Creamy and crunchy ham sandwich
Cinnamon raison fold over sandwiches
Baby bagel sandwiches

For these and other fun recipes check out http://www.KraftCanda.com/

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top The NLMOMS Connection. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.